J Street commissioned three polls to assess the American Jewish vote in 2012, examining voting preference and priorities, as well as opinions on Israel. One poll focused on the national picture. Another focused on the Ohio Senate race, where Senator Sherrod Brown faced numerous attacks on his pro-Israel credentials and affiliation with J Street. The third poll focused on the state of Florida, where right-wing groups poured an unprecedented amount of money into dishonest ads and attack campaigns to try to turn support for Israel into a partisan wedge issue.
- Read our press release on the polling data.
- Read the memo written by pollster Jim Gerstein on the results.
- See the entire PowerPoint presentation.
- See the national survey results and get the national crosstab results.
- See the Ohio survey results and get the Ohio crosstabs.
- See the Florida survey results and get the Florida crosstabs.