J Street is deeply concerned about what Avigdor Lieberman’s recent strong showing in Israeli elections, and the key role he is playing as Foreign Minister in the new Israeli government, mean for the US-Israel relationship.
- Watch our video on Avigdor Lieberman on the right.
- Sign our open letter asking Jewish community leaders to speak out forcefully against his inflammatory platform and rhetoric and stand up for peace, justice, and democracy here.
- Read our statement immediately following the Israeli elections congratulating the winners and expressing concern about what Avigdor Lieberman represents. .
- Read Jeremy Ben-Ami’s op-eds in The Huffington Post and The Forward about what Avigdor Lieberman could mean for the US-Israel relationship.
- Read our statement on the news that Avigdor Lieberman would become Israel’s next Foreign Minister.
Here are a collection of links and analysis about Avigdor Lieberman: