When Rep. Donna Edwards (D-MD-4) came under attack from the right-wing for her pro-Israel, pro-peace views on Israel and the Middle East, JStreetPAC members pitched in to defend her.
Over 600 JStreetPAC members contributed over $30,000 to Rep. Edwards reelection campaign in under a week - and contributions are still coming in.
Congresswoman Donna Edwards recorded a special thank you video message to JStreetPAC members that you can view on your right.
Here are a few news clips about our efforts:
- "J Street's Jackpot for Donna Edwards," by Eric Fingerhut. Jewish Telegraph Agency. June 9, 2009.
- "Lobbying Group Defends Gaza Opposition With Cash," by Chris Good. Atlantic Online. June 10, 2009.
- "Jewish left fundraises for Edwards," by Ben Smith. Politico. June 11, 2009.
- "Israel PAC raises money for Edwards," by Douglas Tallman. Gazette.net Maryland Community Newspapers Online. June 12, 2009.
- "Israel lobby swings into action over Road Map," by Bridget Johnson. The Hill. June 15, 2009.
- "Who's Afraid of Bibi?" by Dayo Olopade. The Root. June 15, 2009.
Please consider making a gift directly to JStreetPAC to allow us to keep up the fight for Congressional candidates who share our pro-Israel, pro-peace vision for Israel and the Middle East.