High Holiday Resources
J Street's 2012 (5773) High Holiday Materials
Are you a Rabbi, Cantor or Rabbinical Student? Read our Rabbinic Cabinet letter, A Call to Action in The New Year, and sign our letter here.
Download our full High Holidays insert, prepared by J Street Rabbinic Director Lawrence Troster.
Join the J Street Rabbinic Cabinet, with rabbis, cantors and rabbinic students who support two states and Israel as the homeland of the Jewish people.
- Kiryat Shemona – Mah Tovu, by Rabbi Elliot Tepperman, Monclair, NJ
- We all are connected to Israel, but how will we listen to each other?, by Rabbi Adam Stock Spilker, St. Paul, MN
- Sermon in poetry for the second day of Rosh Hashanah, by Rabbi Rachel Barenblat, North Adams, MA
- Beyond Crisis: The Case for Aspirational Zionism, by Rabbi John Rosove, Los Angeles, CA
- Isaac & Ishmael: Rosh HaShanah, by Rabbi Justin S Kerber, St. Louis, MO
- Yom Kippur 2011, by Rabbi Steven Schwartz, Baltimore, MD
- We Stand with Israel; We Pray for Peace in the Middle East, by Rabbi Adam Stock Spilker, St. Paul, MN
- Yom Kippur - 5772, by Rabbi Amy Schwartzman, Falls Church, VA
- (Yom Kippur) Kol Nidrei, by Rabbi Andrea C. London, Evanston, IL
This ad appeared in the Jewish Daily Forward ahead of Rosh Hashanah (click to enlarge):