● JStreetPAC distributed a record $3.6 million to its 124 endorsed candidates for Congress, making it the largest pro-Israel PAC for the fifth cycle running.
● 99% of JStreetPAC-endorsed members of Congress won reelection and not a single incumbent Iran deal supporter was unseated by a deal detractor.
● JStreetPAC was a top bundler in key Senate battlegrounds, raising over $200,000 each for endorsees in Illinois, Nevada, New Hampshire, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.
● JStreetPAC was a lead supporter of Tammy Duckworth in her successful effort to unseat Congress’ most persistent Iran deal obstructionist, Mark Kirk.
● The 115th Congress will include 99 JStreetPAC endorsees in the House, comprising over half of the House Democratic Caucus, and 19 endorsees in the Senate.
● JStreetPAC was responsible for over 45 percent of pro-Israel PAC money raised for candidates this election cycle.