Get the answers to the tough questions in two-state advocacy
- What right do American Jews have to criticize Israel?
- Is there a Palestinian partner for peace?
- Why is resolving the conflict a key US interest?
- What is wrong with the status-quo?
- Is there a viable one-state solution to the conflict?
- Is there an Israeli partner for peace?
- Why do we need J Street?
- Does “daylight” between the US and Israeli government threaten the relationship?
- Is there a viable solution for Jerusalem as part of a two-state resolution?