Workplace Giving

If you are a military or federal employee, you can help support J Street by participating in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). Many state and local government employees can also support the J Street Education Fund through payroll deduction.

Donate to the J Street Education Fund
CFC # 48256

J Street Education Fund
Attn: Development
PO Box 66073
Washington, DC 20035

Become a Member

Members Only!

(Membership is free!)

I'm already a member, let me in! No, I don't want to become a member

By clicking you will be taken away from the site.


Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.